Friday, March 6, 2009

How to increase your backlinks on technorati


john Smith, the webmaster of Money Bush, has made a post about Increase Your Number of Backlinks on Technorati.

IT Blood - Increase your number of backlinks on Technorati

if you interested, please do following:

1. Copy the list below into a blog post of yours.
2. Add your link to the bottom of the list.
3. Comment HERE so that we can update the list with your link.
4. Watch the backlinks to your blog increase dramatically via Technorati.
5. The sooner you join, the more backlinks you will recieve.

*–Copy Here - Technorati Authority–*
1.Money Bush Make Money Online Blog
2.Find Torrent Search Engine
3.Indo Contest
4.Sacramento Charity Events
5.Mga Kwentong Ma Alamat
6.Contest Love
7.IT Blood
8.youmaniahack
9. your link here

See the original post where you can sign up at MoneyBush.blogspot.com

Don’t forget to promote this article via social networking and word of mouth.. It only means better results for yourself and everyone on the list.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, i am interested to exchange link with you, can you specifically highlight my URL in your post or blogroll again? By the way, can you become my follower too?

I will add you once you are ok. Visit my blog and leave a msg once you are ok. Thanks.

IT Blood | Blog for Money

Anonymous said...

hey! i'm the author of voidurl.blogspot.com...i followed you from your comment and now i need some help! i some how damaged my blog by changing the templates frequently...i came to know that you're a programmer..so,if you can do any thing with my blo,please mail me to : dreams.sri@gmail.com

i need some advice and help!look at my blog..you will come to know what i'm talking about!

Srivishnu Ramakrishnan said...

i'm working on bringing my blog back to life! now take a look...its better than before!by the way,h@cKeR is my id!

Anonymous said...

Please add http://scams-xposed.blogspot.com to the list

ArsipTrik said...

I used this method too, hope my blog is going grow

ArsipTrik.com